Lifan Industry (Group) Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Lifan Group) was founded in 1992, located in the beautiful mountain city of Chongqing, China. After 24 years’ effort, it has grown into a large private enterprise taking new energy industry as the strategic development direction, and it is mainly engaged in the R&D, production and sale (including export) of automobile, motorcycle and engine, integrating investment and financial services. To date, Lifan Group retains 10110 employees, more than 5466 of whom have received college or technical secondary school education. Lifan has been continuously listed in China’s top 500 enterprises,and No.1 exporter in Chongqing’s automobile and motorcycle industry for years.
In 2015, Lifan Group achieved the sales income of 30.82billion yuan, including sales of 230 thousand automobiles, 1,310,800 motorcycles, 3,713,400 engines and 366,900 general power products. By December 2015, Lifan has applied for 9,748patents and already been authorized with 8,471. With various nationwide leading indicators, Lifan Group is a large tax-payer among Chongqing private enterprises.
Committed to strict quality control and building excellent brand reputation through introducing world-class quality management system, Lifan Group is widely praised in all walks of life, honored with multiple titles and awards including “China Famous Brand”, “National Quality-Inspection-Free Product”, first Chongqing Mayor’s Award for Quality Management and National Advanced Unit for Quality Control.
Featuring automobiles and motorcycles, Lifan products have been highly recognized by global users and setting an example of intelligent manufacturing in China. Having established motorcycle factories in Vietnam, Thailand and Turkey,Lifan is providing high-quality products and top service to 117 countries and regions worldwide.
AMERICAN LIFAN 2 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ONLINE PURCHASE
The warranty covers the first owner from the date of purchase for 24 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. American LIFAN warranty all parts of the vehicle except those listed under the caption “What is not covered”. This warranty covers the parts needed to correct defects in material. This warranty does not cover labor cost, and is not transferable.
WHAT YOU MUST DO?
- After purchase, you must submit warranty registration card back to American Lifan either by mail or email. You must maintain a record of the vehicles required periodic service and inspection. Periodic service and inspection are considered regular Maintenance and are not reimbursable.
- You are required to maintain a record of the initial inspection which will be required upon application for any benefits covered by the LIFAN limited warranty.
- You must properly use, maintain and care for the vehicle as outlined in the American LIFAN Owner’s manual.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED? (WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS)
- Any damage resulting from negligence of the periodic maintenance.
- Any damage with results from repairs, adjustments or maintenance operation by any methods other than those specified by American LIFAN.
- Any damage which results from hard driving due to race, rally or operation in a location not generally used for driving.
- Any damage which results from use beyond the limitations specified in the American LIFAN Operations Manuals such as overloading the vehicle, or any damage from the use under normal conditions.
- Any damage caused when the product is used as a rental/commercial use vehicle.
- Any damage which results from use of non-genuine parts of accessories or fuel, lubricant or fluid not specified by American LIFAN.
- Any damage which results from modifications of the product.
- Any damage that results from the passage of time (natural fading of painted surface, shell peeling and other deterioration); Consumable replacement parts due to natural wears and tears such as spark plugs, drive chains, drive belts, air cleaners elements, brake shoes, clutch disks, light bulbs, batteries, rubber parts, tube & tires, oils and cables.
- Any damage due to improper storage or transport.
- Any damage which results from repairs adjustment or maintenance operations performed by any person other than American LIFAN distributors or the dealers.
- Any damage which results from unavoidable natural disasters, fire, collision, theft, and second damages base in any other these occurrence
- Incidental of additional expenses insured for making any claims such as those for towing, communications, hotel and meals as sell as any losses during maintenance period, such as lose of time loss of business and rental car expenses.
- Schedule maintenance and inspections fees.
- Any after market parts including Electrical or engine replacements installed on the motorcycle or scooter.
- Any Routine Maintenance.
NON WARRANTY PARTS
(EXCEPT MANUFACTURING ERROR OR DEFECTIVE)
- Spark Plug
- Contact Points
- Fuel Filters
- Oil Filters
- Drive Chains
- Air Filters
- Brake Shoes
- Brake Pads
- Clutch Disk
- Rubber Hoses
- Rubber Cushions Step Rubber
- Radiator Hoses
- Fuel Hoses
- Vacuum Hoses