Coolster ATV-3050D Kodiak-Hd 110CC Youth Atv - Big 16" Tires, 110CC Air Cooled, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke - Fully Assembled and Tested
The Coolster 3050D 110cc mini ATV is sized just right for kids, comes in lots of great colors and utility tough styling with front and rear racks. The 3050D features a durable 4-stroke air-cooled, single cylinder engine with electric start and automatic transmission to make it easy for kids to handle. Front and rear brakes and a full suspension on big 16 inch tires with 7” wheels make this quad capable of traversing even the trickiest terrain.
A very low 17 inch seat height means even little riders can easily fit this machine. The tough steel frame can handle loads of more than 130 pounds! Special features include remote control on/off switch and a throttle mounted speed limiter so parents have complete control.
HD = HEAVY DUTY!! HIGHER QUALITY ATV WITH FUNCTIONING HEADLIGHTS!! Upgrades all over this one......oil damped shocks, Japanese style carburetor, hi-flow exhaust, ABS molded plastic body shell, metal (not plastic) gas cap, thicker & higher grade electrical components, heavy duty gauge steel frame. Just to name a few!!!
Extra W I D E, Independent Dual A-Arms suspension in the front, which adds even greater stability by setting the front tires out wider than with traditional units this size! And with the BIGGER 16" tires for added stability and traction, bigger wider tires means more rubber on the ground. Also, we have upgraded the suspension for a smoother and safer ride and upgraded the exhaust for a little more low end power going over those hills! We have added alot of safety features that others charge extra for and are standard with us on all of our Youth models, like the thumb throttle speed limiter, remote control engine stop key fob, dual A-Arm suspension for extra control going over those bumps, front and rear shocks, rear HYDRAULIC DISC brakes, (WOW! Mom, even you should be impressed with all these standard safety features!)
This model comes in blue, red, black, camo pink, camo green, spider red, spider black and spider Blue colors.
APS is proud to announce our new FULLY ASSEMBLED - READY TO RIDE OPTION! Let the pro's assemble your new ATV, it will arrive to your door built right, run tested and ready to ride. The only thing you do is 1. Hook up the battery, 2. Put gas in it and go riding!
Ready to Ride Option Includes The Following:
1. Check Starter Switch
2. Check Kill Switch
3. Check all lights including Head Lights, Low & High Beams, Rear Tail Lights and Brake Lights
4. Check Rear Safety Wrist Strap Kill Switch* *Not on all Models
5. Mount Tires & Wheels and Check Tire Pressure
6. Check (Engine Oil, Transmission Oil, Brake System Fluid,)
7. Adjust Carburetor for proper idle and run speed
8. Check Transmission, Chain Drive, Brakes and Electrical Connections
9. Check Battery and Check the Charging System
10. Check all Remote Control Features including Engine Kill and Alarm
11. Once completed we Custom Package and Ship your ATV Ready to Ride!
• Model Number: ATV-3050D
• Engine Type: 110CC Single cylinder, 4-stroke 6.7 hp
• Cooling: Air-cooled
• Max Torque: 4.55 foot-pounds
• Bore Stroke: 52.4 x 49.5mm
• Ignition: CDI
• Starting System: Electric
• Battery: 12V, 5Ah
• Clutch: Automatic
• Trans: Chain, rear wheel drive
• Brakes F/R: Hub/hydraulic disc
• Tires F/R: 16 x 8.0-7 /16 x 8.0-7
• Fuel Capacity: ¾ gal
• Weight: G.W./N.W 118kg /98kg
• Max Load: 65kg
• Wheelbase: 855mm
• Dimensions: 1,465 x 920x 925mm
• Height to Seat: 24”
• Min. Ground Clearance: 5.5”
• 110cc Electric Start
• 7” Rims
• Fully Automatic
• Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• Chain Final Drive
• Remote State / Kill
• Speed Governor
• Front Bumper
• Front and Rear Racks