Coolster 3125R KODIAK-HD 125CC ATV Big 16" Tire, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Air-Cooled - Fully Assembled and Tested w/Reverse
These Coolster 125cc Utility-Max Kids ATVs are middle-sized ATVs designed specifically for off-road fun. The streamlined ATVs are powered by a dependable 125cc, 4-stroke, air cooled engine and their automatic transmissions include Reverse for added maneuverability.
The ATV-3125R has durable double A-arm front suspension, rear single swing arm suspension, and drum/disc brakes will make this a ride that has you coming back for more. Combine that 7.3-horsepower performance with the dedication to safety and convenience Coolster shows with dual hand and foot brakes, a remote throttle and kill switch, rear brake lights, and luggage racks on the front and rear, and you’ll understand why these 125cc Utility-Max Kids ATVs are in such great demand.
HD = HEAVY DUTY!! HIGHER QUALITY ATV WITH FUNCTIONING HEADLIGHTS!! Upgrades all over this one......oil damped shocks, Japanese style carburetor, hi-flow exhaust, ABS molded plastic body shell, metal (not plastic) gas cap, thicker & higher grade electrical components, heavy duty gauge steel frame. Just to name a few!!!
Sink your teeth into this one!! A great, brand new, utility ATV with racks just like the big boys, same as our KODIAK 110 YOUTH but this one has the slightly larger 125cc engine & REVERSE!! Still Fully Automatic for ease of use but with the shifter knob for forward, neutral and reverse!! Extra W I D E, Independent Dual A-Arms suspension in the front, which adds even greater stability by setting the front tires out wider than with traditional units this size! And with the BIGGER 16" tires for added stability and traction, bigger wider tires means more rubber on the ground. Also, we have upgraded the suspension for a smoother and safer ride and upgraded the exhaust for a little more low end power going over those hills! We have added alot of safety features that others charge extra for and are standard with us on all of our Youth models, like the thumb throttle speed limiter, remote control engine stop key fob, dual A-Arm suspension for extra control going over those bumps, front and rear shocks, rear HYDRAULIC DISC brakes, (WOW! Mom, even you should be impressed with all these standard safety features!)
This model comes in blue, red, black, Camo pink, Camo green, Spider Red, Spider Black and Spider Blue colors.
APS is proud to announce our new FULLY ASSEMBLED - READY TO RIDE OPTION! Let the pro's assemble your new ATV, it will arrive to your door built right, run tested and ready to ride. The only thing you do is 1. Hook up the battery, 2. Put gas in it and go riding!
Ready to Ride Option Includes The Following:
1. Check Starter Switch
2. Check Kill Switch
3. Check all lights including Head Lights, Low & High Beams, Rear Tail Lights and Brake Lights
4. Check Rear Safety Wrist Strap Kill Switch* *Not on all Models
5. Mount Tires & Wheels and Check Tire Pressure
6. Check (Engine Oil, Transmission Oil, Brake System Fluid,)
7. Adjust Carburetor for proper idle and run speed
8. Check Transmission, Chain Drive, Brakes and Electrical Connections
9. Check Battery and Check the Charging System
10. Check all Remote Control Features including Engine Kill and Alarm
11. Once completed we Custom Package and Ship your ATV Ready to Ride!
TECHNICAL SPECS General Information
• Engine Type: 125CC Single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled
• Max Torque: 5.16 foot-pounds
• Max Horsepower: 7.6hp
• Bore Stroke: 52.4×49.5mm
• Ignition: CDI
• Starting System: Electric
• Battery: 12V, 5Ah
• Clutch: Automatic
• Transmission: Chain, Foot
• Brakes F/R: Hub/hydraulic disc
• Tires F/R: 16 x 8.0-7 /16 x 8.0-7
• Fuel Capacity/Oil Type: 90#/2.4L
• Weight: G.W./N.W :118KG /98KG
• Wheelbase: 1140mm
• Dimensions: 57 x 36 x 36”
• Height to Seat: 24.4”
• Min. Ground Clearance: 5.5”
• 125cc Electric Start
• 7” Rims
• Fully Automatic
• Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• Chain Final Drive
• Remote State / Kill
• Speed Governor
• Front Bumper
• Rear Rack